10 Essential Tips for Beginners
October 22, 2019
1. If you can do 10 pull ups, then do five everyday for the first week.
2. Learn how to dawn your uniform & tie your belt!
3. Create a plan to cleanse, change diet and recovery.
4. Have an open mind to the art.
5. Practice good posture and healthy habits.
6. Don't put pressure on your self to "Do Good against others." Everyone has their time.
7. Leave your ego at home.
8. Drink Lots of water.
9. Make time to study the techniques and drills on your own.
10. Get to know your classmates and Professor and just show up!.